Benefits of bamboo fibres
- You can be assured that Bamboocupboard have sourced the highest quality products. All our products are made from 100% natural organic bamboo and our sheets, towels and blankets are
- Extra soft and silky keeping skin soft and smooth.
- Bamboo fabrics absorb water 3-4 times better than cotton, keeping your skin comfortable and balanced.
- Bamboo fabric is thermally regulating keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Bamboo fabrics are anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-static and odour free.
- Bamboo fibres have been proven to have less shrinkage than cotton fibres.
Facts about Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo is one of the world’s most prolific and fast growing plants making it a plentiful and renewable resource.
- Bamboo can grow up to 1.2m per day.
- Bamboo requires little or no water to grow.
- Bamboo is a tropical grass and unlike tress, when bamboo is cut, it is not destroyed and does not need to be replanted. The roots remain in place and the plant continues to thrive. Making it entirely renewable and sustainable.
- Bamboo is grown without using pesticides or chemical fertiliser and the fibres are 100% biodegradable. It contains “bamboo kun” that prevents bacteria cultivating on it.